Carolina Baptist Association
Carolina Baptist Association has several rooms that can be used by CBA member churches and ministry partners. We have a conference room that seats 50 in our downstairs area and a kitchen in our downstairs area. There is also a committee room upstairs that seats 10. If available, and approved by the Leadership Team, these rooms can be used. The Leadership Team meets monthly on the third Monday. Applications will be considered at that time.
1. Carolina Baptist Association
2. Churches in Carolina Baptist Association
3. Non-profit Christian service organizations
4. Non-profit social service organizations
1. For individuals or groups from a CBA church, the request must come from the church.
2. Users must leave facilities clean, in restored order and properly secured.
3. Users are responsible for any damages.
4. There is a fee for use of the downstairs area.