Building Use Form
For Use By Carolina Baptist Association Member Churches Only
Carolina Baptist Association has several rooms that can be used by CBA churches. We have a conference room that seats 100 in our downstairs area and a kitchen in our downstairs area. There is also and a committee room upstairs that seats 10. If available, and approved by the Leadership Team, these rooms can be used by member churches.
1. For individuals or groups from a CBA church, the request must come from the church.
2. Users must leave facilities clean, in restored order and properly secured.
3. Users are responsible for any damages.
4. There is a fee for use of the downstairs area.
1. Carolina Baptist Association
2. Churches in Carolina Baptist Association
3. Non-profit Christian service organizations
4. Non-profit social service organizations